Hi.. (Again XD)

Wowww terbengkalai jugak blog ni daripada the last time aku update ye. Konon nak cerita pasal pregnancy and motherhood about my first born, tup tup sekarang anak dah 2 kauuu.. 😂😂


Introducing my little family..





My first born, Muhammad Al Fateh. November 2018




My second born, Aya Sofya. November 2020



Raya PKP 2021


Raya 2023


My encem boi


My cheeky princess


My everything 💓


So much had happened throughout these years, sekejap je rasa masa berjalan. Fateh is 5 years old and Aya pulak tahun ni dah 3 years old. 

After this, I will be talking and telling stories mostly on my daughter Aya Sofya who has recently been diagnosed with cancer. This blog will be my medium aka my diary to tell stories that I cannot tell face to face but with words. 

Hopefully, by writing here I can alleviate the feelings that I have along this journey, and Aya's too. 

Till then, tolong doakan kesihatan Aya Sofya ya 😊


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Post #1

Post #2 : The Start of Everything